San Francisco Pride is an annual event that celebrates the LGBTQ+ community and their achievements. It's held in San Francisco, California, and is one of the largest Pride events in the world, attracting hundreds of thousands of attendees each year.
The event includes a parade, a festival, and various other activities throughout the weekend. The parade is the highlight of the event, and it typically starts at the Embarcadero and ends at Civic Center Plaza, passing through the heart of San Francisco's LGBTQ+ neighborhood, the Castro District. The festival is held at Civic Center Plaza and features a variety of vendors, food trucks, live music, and other entertainment.
San Francisco Pride has a rich history, dating back to 1970, when it was first held as a commemoration of the Stonewall riots in New York City the previous year. Since then, the event has grown significantly and has become a symbol of the LGBTQ+ rights movement.
The theme for San Francisco Pride changes each year, reflecting the current social and political climate. In recent years, themes have included "Generations of Resistance," "Equality without Exception," and "The Many Colors of Pride."
San Fransisco Lezbiyen Eşcinsel Biseksüel Transgender Gurur Kutlama Komitesi Misyonu dünyayı eğitmek, mirasımızı anmak, kültürümüzü kutlamak ve halkımızı özgürleştirmektir.
200 geçit töreni üyeleri ve katılımcıları ve yirmi'den fazla topluluk tarafından yönetilen sahne ve mekanlarla San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade, LGBT topluluğunun ve ülkedeki müttefiklerin en büyük topluluğu.
Kutlamalar, her cumartesi Haziran'ın son tam haftasonu San Francisco şehir merkezindeki Civic Center Plaza'da bir Cumartesi günü başlar. Etkinliğin Pazar sabahı gerçekleşen Geçit Töreni, Pazar boyunca Beale Caddesi'nden başlayıp San Francisco şehir merkezinin kalbinde Pazar ve 8th St'de sona eriyor.
Resmi internet sitesi
San Francisco, CA olaylar ile güncel kalın
Here are 10 recommendations and tips for a gay traveler visiting San Francisco during Pride:
- Plan ahead: San Francisco Pride is one of the largest LGBTQ+ events in the world, so it's important to plan ahead to make the most of your trip. Book your accommodations well in advance, and consider buying tickets for any events you want to attend early to avoid long lines.
- Explore the Castro: The Castro district is known as the heart of San Francisco's LGBTQ+ community, and it's a must-visit destination during Pride. Take a walk down Castro Street to see the colorful rainbow crosswalks, and check out the shops, restaurants, and bars in the area.
- Attend the parade: The San Francisco Pride Parade is one of the highlights of the event, and it's not to be missed. The parade takes place on the Sunday of Pride weekend and features floats, perfurmers, and thousands of participants.
- Attend the festival: The Pride festival takes place in Civic Center Plaza and features live music, vendors, and food trucks. It's a great place to meet other LGBTQ+ people and celebrate Pride in a fun and festive environment.
- Check out the nightlife: San Francisco is known for its vibrant LGBTQ+ nightlife scene, and there are plenty of bars and clubs to explore during Pride. Some popolar options include The Stud, The EndUp, and Oasis.
- Get involved in community events: In addition to the official Pride events, there are also plenty of community events happening throughout the city during Pride. Check out local LGBTQ+ organizations to see what's happening and get involved.
- Visit the GLBT Historical Society Museum: The GLBT Historical Society Museum is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in LGBTQ+ history. The museum features exhibits and archives chronicling the struggles and triumphs of the LGBTQ+ community over the years.
- Take a ferry to Alcatraz Island: While it's not specifically a LGBTQ+ destination, a trip to Alcatraz Island is a great way to experience San Francisco's history and natural beauty. Take a ferry from Pier 33 to explore the island and learn about its fascinating past.
- Visit the Golden Gate Park: The Golden Gate Park is one of San Francisco's most iconic landmarks, and it's a great place to spend a day exploring. Take a walk through the park's gardens, visit the de Young Museum, or take a boat ride on Stow Lake.
- Be yourself and have fun!: Finally, remember that Pride is all about celebrating who you are and having a good time. Don't be afraid to let loose, make new friends, and enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer during Pride!
Gayout Değerlendirme - from 0 derecelendirme.